Brittle Films Ideal for Tamper-Proofing
Since the label of a brittle film is destructive, attempting its removal will destroy the surface material, so it cannot be cleanly removed. This prevents its reuse as well as theft and tampering of products in the containers. The films are therefore used for security labels, allowing for confirmation that the product has remained unopened. In addition, our PVC films exhibit the properties of long-term weather resistance and high dimensional stability, which are not found in general-purpose calendered films.
- Tank labels for two-wheeled motor vehicles
- Prevention of price label tampering
- Prevention of pharmaceutical and food package tampering
- Prevention of floppy disc and video tape theft
- Caution labels and seals for precision machines