LIFEL™ Sheets (PP + Fillers)
LIFEL™ Sheets are made of a composite material consisting of polyolefin resin (polypropylene, polyethylene) mixed with a high percentage of inorganic fillers such as talc. They are widely used as packaging materials for food containers, trays for transporting products and parts for household appliances and IT equipment, and trays for medical devices.
Sectional trays for gift boxes
As part of our efforts to create environmentally friendly products, we have developed products using the natural ingredient scallop shell powder. These products have been certified with the Biomass Mark by the Japan Organics Recycling Association.
- Excellent resistance to both heat and cold
- Excellent resistance against impact, chemicals, and oils
- Consult us about coloring, printing, and laminating the products
- Use less fossil resin, which helps to conserve resources and contributes to promoting the SDGs Mixed with a certain quantity of inorganic substances and, as a result, use less fossil resin while helping to conserve resources. Generate less CO2 when burned.
- Recyclable materials Can be recycled through material recycling and thermal recycling.