Can have a load capacity of over ten tonnes, and stacked stably, even in four tiers.
The strong plywood panels of STEC and its specially processed steel frames significantly enhance compressive strength. STEC reduces storage cost and greatly improves efficiency.
Side panels support a variety of displays
The surfaces of the side panels can be used to display company logos and product names. Clearly displaying the batch number and product name on the side panels makes inventory management more efficient.
Collapses to 1/3–1/5 of its size and easy to assemble
This makes these containers ideal as returnable boxes when transporting goods between factories or sales offices and for storage. They are very simple to assemble and collapse, even for one person alone.
Why STEC is superior to mesh pallets
STEC protects products from adverse weather conditions such as rain and strong winds. It is designed to prevent the stored cargo from collapsing and for protection against dust. It is also more suitable than cardboard boxes, which are vulnerable to moisture, and steel mesh pallets, which provide little dust protection.
- Environment, Safety, and Quality
- Environmental and Quality Policy
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification
- Quality Assurance Guidelines
- STEC Products
- Multipurpose Containers
- Collapsible and Assembled Containers (Plywood) NX-Model
- Collapsible and Assembled Containers (Plastic Cardboard) NL-Model (available in standard sizes)
- Collapsible and Assembled Containers (Metal) ST-Box-Model
- Containers for Molded Products
- Containers for Transporting Preforms
- Containers with a Side Tilt Discharge System
- Containers for Rolled Films
- Containers for Transporting Rolled Films
- Containers for Transporting Rolled Films (Simple Racking System)
- Containers for Transporting Special Films
- Adjustable Racking System for Rolled Products